- Installing foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, siding, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials
- Fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenters level, plumb bob, and levels
- Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels
- Studying specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
- Shaping or cutting materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
- Following established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information pertaining to the type of material required to get job done
- Ability to read blueprints and troubleshoot while onsite
Work will be throughout Chemung and the surrounding counties. Pay is by the hour and based upon experience, skill level, and performance.
Interested parties please contact Valerie at Valerie@RomigGC.com.